Services to get you started
We offer a range of services to get your implementation of ACCEDE software off to the right start. These are built in to our licensing charges so come at no extra cost. If you have custom needs we are always happy to tailor our services to suit.
We work by your side to set ACCEDE up to match your project’s work breakdown structure. This includes:
- Setting system options
- Determining user-definable headings, categories and defect definitions, including importing from Excel
- Creating Checklist templates
- Importing subcontractor contact details (address books)
- Creating Users and assigning access privileges
- We allow one day of on-site project setup consulting and Super User training in our licensing fees.
We take a ‘train the trainer’ approach, with a up to one full day of on-site Super User ACCEDE training for two users including:
- Control Centre System Administrator functions
- User access
- Scheduled tasks
- Email log
- Agent and Control Centre functions
- Punch list walkthrough (including creating, rectifying, closing and approving defects)
- Checklists (creation and completion)
- Dashboard reporting
We provide a full range of support resources to keep your projects running smoothly. These are available via the Client Log In
- A searchable online support library, including support documents, user manuals, tutorials, and knowledge base.
- Email and telephone support, based on your licensing plan. Response times are two days for standard issues and faster for business-critical issues.