Try ACCEDE for free on your next project
- 90 days full functionality
- No credit card required
- Save time
- Reduce paperwork
- Improve quality
- Cut costs
- An iPad app to capture defects onsite
- The browser-based Control Centre to set up your project, manage tasks, view dashboards and run defect reports for stakeholders
- Configuration and training support to use the software effectively
What can the software do?
See our overview of ACCEDE to learn about all the components and features.
Can anyone get a free trial?
The free trial of ACCEDE is subject to some basic criteria but is offered to all potential users of ACCEDE software.
How will I set it up?
We’ll call you for an initial discussion and provide some basic setup spreadsheets to complete. We then set up your project for you and provide remote or in-person training.
How long does the free trial run?
The free trial is offered for 90 days.
What happens after 90 days?
On completion of the trial, we offer two options:
- Purchase a licence – access to your project will be extended for the agreed term with no further configuration and data entry required.
- No licence purchased – in the unlikely event you do not purchase ACCEDE, we will provide you with a flat file containing the data collected during your trial period and simply restrict all further access to your project.
How will I configure and learn how to use the software?
We include up to a day of training and configuration in our licensing (and free trial). If training is in person, travel costs are extra. You can purchase extra consulting at $1,000/day + GST and expenses.