WicketWorks is seeking individuals or existing software resellers with relevant industry experience and current exposure to market/promote, sell and support ACCEDE in the UK and Australia.
To be considered for these reseller opportunities we’d like you to have some of the following attributes:
- project management and construction knowledge/awareness
- a well established network of contacts with decision makers
- existing business relationships with decision makers or champions/influencers in the target market
- proven lead generation and selling skills
- a reasonable degree of computer literacy or user-experience with similar or competitor quality systems
- confidence/experience making presentations to management
- preferably already representing or promoting complimentary software solutions targeting medium to large main contractors in your geographical region.
Whilst the core skill required is lead generation, doing technical sales demonstrations/ presentations and closing the sale, there is also project configuration, user training and ongoing client support.
We are open whatever business model both parties determine will work best with their profile and WicketWorks is happy to consider regional exclusivity.
If you are interested in becoming an ACCEDE reseller, please contact us for more information.