This Acceptable Use Policy (‘Policy’) outlines appropriate use of the Services, which comprise:
- WicketWorks’ ACCEDE Defect Management System (‘DMS‘),
- http://accedeglobal.com/ (‘Website’), and
- any additional services or documentation we may offer from time to time.
This Policy applies to Users, which comprise:
- each Customer (as defined in the WicketWorks Customer Agreement) who receives Services from WicketWorks
- each Authorised User of the DMS (as defined in the WicketWorks End User Licence Agreement), and
- all visitors to this website (‘Website Visitor’).
Wicketworks Pty Ltd (ACN 161 348 170) is the owner of the Services and our registered office is 1/1000 Waterworks Road, The Gap, QLD, 4061.
By using the Services, you signify your acceptance of this Acceptable Use Policy. For the purposes of this policy, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the Customer, Authorised User, or Website Visitor using our Services.
A Users failure to comply with this Policy may lead to suspension or termination of the Services.
This Policy will be applicable to all Users as long as they continue to receive the Services. WicketWorks encourages Users to make a copy of this Policy to refer to in the event of any doubt regarding use of the Services.
Pursuant to the WicketWorks Customer Agreement and in order to use the Services, the Customer undertakes to:
- provide WicketWorks with all necessary co-operation and will comply with all reasonable directions given by WicketWorks
- only use the Services on projects for which they have a valid licence
- nominate a system administrator to administer and monitor the use by Authorised Users of the Services
- be responsible for training their system administrator and Users in respect of the Services
- ensure that the Services are only accessible, and are only accessed by the system administrator and Users added by them from time to time
- ensure that the system administrator and Users use the Services in accordance with this Policy
- use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised access to or use of the Services
- only use the Services in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations and in accordance with the Agreements
- allow WicketWorks to monitor, review and create reports of the customer’s use of the Services
- fully comply with all laws, by-laws, codes of conduct, ordinance, regulation and operational procedures that concerns the safety of persons or property including without limitation, the laws and codes of conduct concerning operation and health safety, persons conducting or undertaking a business or undertaking, environmental requirements, relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice and in-country requirements
- provide us with all necessary access to information which may be required by us in order for us to render the Services, including without limitation, Project Data, security access information and configuration information.
AUTHORISED USER OBLIGATIONS
Pursuant to the End User Licence Agreement, the Authorised User undertakes not to:
- make available or otherwise share or use your access rights to use the Services by anyone other than you
- use the Services to store, upload or transmit infringing, libelous, sexually explicit, discriminatory, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services or the system or network from which the Services are provided
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Services
- use the Services for any purpose except in accordance with the Agreements and the instructions of the system administrator
- use the Services to:
- provide Services to third parties
- or distribute unsolicited electronic messages
- introduce or pass on any virus or other computer software routine which might damage or impair the normal operation of the Services
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the Services available to any third party except Authorised Users
- use the Services in any way that could damage our or the Customers reputation or goodwill, the reputation or goodwill of any third party which provides content and includes, without limitation software, facilities, services, images and files, or the goodwill or other rights associated with the Services
- copy, create derivatives of or duplicate the Services in any way or access or reproduce the Services to create any derivative works or works which compete with the Services or permit any third party to do so
- distribute or transmit any part of the Services by any means
- de-compile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the Services or permit any third party to do so or modify, remove or circumvent any markings, copyright or proprietary notices on, or security measures protecting, the Services or permit any third party to do so
- use the Services in any way that WicketWorks could regard, on reasonable grounds, to be unacceptable (we may from time to time notify you of the circumstances which we regard as unacceptable).
WEBSITE VISITOR OBLIGATIONS
You must use the Website in a responsible manner. You must not attempt to breach or circumvent website security or use the website in connection with any hacking activities. In addition, you must not use the website to:
- breach any law, third party rights or any applicable codes or regulations
- send unsolicited or unwelcome messages
- mislead or deceive
- post or transmit information that infringes the rights of a third party, including the right of privacy or publicity
- cause the spread of a virus or another harmful object
- post or transmit junk mail, “spam” or “chain letters”
- collect or store personal data about others without permission
- promote in any way illegal or unwelcome activities, or
- undertake promotions or commercial activity.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
WicketWorks may modify this Policy at its sole discretion and such modifications shall be effective upon their publication on the DMS or ACCEDE website.
This Acceptable Use Policy has been updated and is effective as of 1 February, 2017.